OUR OBJECTIVES AND MISSION STATEMENT
The objectives and mission statements of the firm are as follows.
- To provide the best level of legal services to all clients,upholding the high standards of legal practice as regulated by the Law Society of England and Wales.
- The firm will strive to be a market leader in Immigration law. To deliver legal services to private clients and in due course expands to commercial concerns in the Borough of Lewisham and surrounding boroughs.
- To generate and earn profit to enable the business to grow and by doing so providing the opportunity for employees to reach their personal goals.
- To diversify when new and worthwhile opportunities arise outside the niche market.
NatAdo Solicitors policy on client care is to:
- agree with the client in advance the level of service they require
- represent the client's interests and keep their information confidential
- give clear legal advice that they can understand
- ensure that the client understands the steps to be taken;
the risk of success or loss and the possible/likely costs involved
- keep the client informed of progress as soon as developments occur
- give the client the most accurate information possible about costs at all times
- deal with client questions, return telephone calls and reply to letters promptly
- only charge what has been agreed in advance.